dimanche 13 mai 2012

Welcome in hell.






I love you so fucking hard. It's killing me. It's destroying me inside. I'm sorry. I'm not you're kind of girl. I talk too much and too loud, say stupid things all the day, I'm super excited, I'm exhibitionist, egocentric, selfish, I scared you with all my sex stories, with all these boys I met, I slept with in order to forget how much I love you. 


" I will change if I must. Slow it down and bring it home, I will adjust. 
Oh, if only, if only you knew...Everything I do is for you. "


4 commentaires:

  1. Avec plaisir, merci à toi pour tes adorables mots! Les photos sont top, et le texte... Ce "if only", on se le répète tous souvent...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. TON TATOUAGE ♥

    http://poisonedglitteryunicorn.blogspot.com
    (ouuuui j'ai aussi un blog mode, photos et tout, héhé!)
    SEE YOU, Sophie :).

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Joli tatouage. Sobre mais classe. J'aimerai m'en faire un au même endroit, peut-être légèrement plus haut. Juste à l'encolure du tee-shirt. Sur une échelle de 1 à 10 comment était la douleur quand le tatoueur passait sur la colonne ?
    Et les amours imaginaires je dis OUI !

    RépondreSupprimer

Plus de vérification de mot ici!